There are 7 users in the forums

Official Padres at Giants series thread - starts 10/1/10

This is it!! Last series of the season before the playoffs!

Friday, October 1 - Padres - 7:15 pm - Cain vs Richard
Saturday, October 2 - Padres - 1:10 pm - Zito vs Stauffer
Sunday, October 3 - Padres - 1:05 pm - Sanchez vs Latos
YES! this is it its down to the wire, the best series of the year right here, matt cain pitching on his birthday with a chance to clinch the division against the last team to possibly take it away from us. no better time to be a fan than right now! GO GIANTS BEAT MADRES!
1 Win to clinch. Hopefully it is tonight. I don't want to see a let down. What I am afraid of is the no hit Giants show up this weekend.
I think Elvis said it best, "It's Now or Never".
maxi pads take game one, so what, 2 more to go with great pitchers, this game was awesome, had a couple of real good chances that made it exciting, just couldnt catch as many breaks as they did. come back tomorrow, nationally televised and show the world why this team is so great, why the giants will make the playoffs, and why all the other post season teams should be afraid, and why our youngest most talented arguably best player should win rookie of the year. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shoot Ztio NOW
I CANT BELIEVE THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 they move the game up to 1 pm and now i dont get it on direct tv, its not even on mlb extra innings this is complete bs! i see it on 2 channels i dont get AHHHHHHHHH now were down 2-0!!!!!!!! this is the worst day ever!!!!!!!!!!!
It's on Fox. But do you really want to watch a game they will lose. Giants never give run support when Zito pitches. Oh and what's the score right now, 0-4.
I think the team got too layed back..
Oh well, it was a good run. Wait 'tll next year.
you dont say that! 2-0 right now, latos has been gettin hit off of and johny sanchez hits a triple and is throwing strong. i wouldnt miss todays game for anything!
I'm sorry, but I feel a lot of pain. You are right, 2-0, hopefully they hold that.
3-0, Giants up top of the 9th, 2 outs.
CHAMPIONS OF THE WEST.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TORTURE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2010 NATIONAL LEAGUE WEST CHAMPIONS THATS RIGHT CHAMPIONS BABY!!! FINNALLY!!!!!!! omg this feels so good right now im getting drunk!!!!! CHAMPIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOONNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!