There are 4 users in the forums

Official Giants at Brewers series thread - starts 8/5/14

Tuesday, August 5 - @Brewers - 5:10 PM - Lincecum vs Nelson
Wednesday, August 6 - @Brewers - 5:10 PM - Vogelsong vs Gallardo
Thursday, August 7 - @Brewers - 11:10 AM - Peavy vs Peralta

Only 1.5 games back now.
Could have and should have won. Resting the best hitter on the team just because Lincecum throws scuds a lot is not a good idea. Its August. The West is winnable. But, they have to go out and take it.

4-4 right now on the Dodgers game. I hope they get swept so dang hard.
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
Could have and should have won. Resting the best hitter on the team just because Lincecum throws scuds a lot is not a good idea. Its August. The West is winnable. But, they have to go out and take it.

4-4 right now on the Dodgers game. I hope they get swept so dang hard.

So much for that. We lose and they win. Falling further behind. We don't seem to have much killer instinct lately.
Brutal lineup last night.... Bochy is a big proponent of resting his guys.... But with a bench performing like this.... he has to start rethinking this approach.... Blanco, Perez, Susac and Panik.... With Arias pinch hitting in the 9th.... That's a bad recipe....
Good game tonight. Morse finally did something with the bat and did it twice. Maybe the rest did him good.

dodger winning by 2 right now. I hope that they lose by 50.
Voglesong wasn't sharp initially but he got through it.... The offense scored early to take pressure off.... which is huge for a team that struggles.... Panik starting to adjust.... Pagan supposedly back today.... Time to run a consistent lineup out there.... Peavy on the bump.... Early runs for him would be the best thing possible.... He's about to become a basket case....
Peavy needs some damn runs.... He's pitched poorly this year.... But he's not 1-12 bad.... Giants can't afford to lose him mentally.... They will need something from him to stay in this.... Good to see Pagan back.... Now get Belt at first and Posey back to catcher and let it ride.... Tough series in KC next.... Need to start playing better against teams over .500.... That's killing them....