There are 4 users in the forums

Giants at Nats Series Thread- Starts 8/22/14

I love short, thick Latinas.... For realz.... And Joe Panik.... But I love Joe in a strictly non physical way.... A baseball way.... I mean.... I don't care if two dudes want to get busy.... I'm just not into it.... To each his own.... Brown nips, attitude and some cushion.... That's all a Brotha needs.... Lincecum tomorrow.... Let's do this....
LoL at this!

Anyways, I'm anxious to see what Timmy does today. It seems like we can play at a high level, we just take certain games off from that for some reason.
Not a good performance from Timmy.... It just seems like he has no chance out there against anybody good.... Bullpen time is right around the corner.... Petit looks like the replacement.... He has retired 38 straight batters.... Petit always looks like he could be a capable starter.... But he never can do it when given the chance.... Except the time he was one strike away from a perfect game.... That was surreal.... Anyway, Dodgers could roll out only 7 and still sweep the Mets.... So the Giants need to win today.... or what the Dodgers do really doesn't matter anymore....
Hope everybody in the north bay is alright after the quake....
Last night was pathetic. Embarrassing that even when the Dodgers aren't playing great, we can't take advantage and get a win.

Hope everyone was safe from the earthquake too though.
Nats are just a better team.... Pathetic to lose like that though.... 5-0 lead and I was thinking that something didn't feel right.... There were too many innings left.... Giants have a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way.... This may give them a chance to get that wildcard.... Or at least keep it interesting through September....