There are 4 users in the forums

Official Brewers at Giants series thread - starts 8/29/14

Friday, August 29 - Brewers - 7:15 PM - Vogelsong vs Peralta
Saturday, August 30 - Brewers - 6:05 PM - Peavy vs Fiers
Sunday, August 31 - Brewers - 1:05 PM - Bumgarner vs Lohse
About time you slacker. Poor Ivtent.

Hopefully we can do some good things in this series and have the Dodgers slip up a bit. Still hopeful because we are playing a little better now. We just have to get strong at the right time.
All I know is that when it comes to the right time.... I'm super duper strong.... Pounding the Brewers tonight.... Speaking of pounding.... I think it's the right time....
I really hope they can keep this going. End strong. Dominate in the post season if we get there.
Peavy dealt last night.... The rotation is turning in some big performances lately.... Still within striking distance.... Let's finish this off with MadBum.... Adam Dunn is not coming to SF.... But at least he's not going to LA.... Freaking Ray McDonald.... Baseball may be all we have this year.... Cause the mojo in Santa Clara is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.... And it would be beyond arrogant to think otherwise....
How sweep it is.... Balling at the right time.... Need the offense to stay hot.... Only negative was Timmy struggling.... But he will deliver before it's all over.... On to the thin air for two tomorrow.... Keep the pressure on....
15 to 5?!! Whaaaaaaaaat? Who was that?!
That was crazy. Wish I had gotten to watch it. See? Just have to get hot at the right time. You never know.