There are 2 users in the forums

Official Dodgers at Giants series thread - starts 9/12/14

Friday, September 12 - Dodgers - 7:15 PM - Bumgarner vs Ryu
Saturday, September 13 - Dodgers - 6:05 PM - Hudson vs Greinke
Sunday, September 14 - Dodgers - 1:05 PM - Petit vs Kershaw

This one is for the NL West!
Arias at first on a Friday night in September and their only two games out.... Just saying.... But he's been hot.... Bochy knows best....
[ Edited by lvtent on Sep 12, 2014 at 7:40 PM ]
Sooooo bummed I cant get the game on TV/dish say its blacked out in calif. Iam in the sierras. Any way of streaming it?
Now THAT is how you start a series.

PattyLaura, there are some streaming options for future games.

https://www.google.com/search?q=stream+giants+baseball
Great way to start.... Bum was money.... But he had me concerned the first couple innings.... Puig is a different player now than the guy who hit three triples last time he was here.... Time to change the cocktail I guess.... Kemp looks bad out there in right field.... Next two games bring the Dodgers best.... Posey power activate.... Form of a Dodger killer....
This game is killing me. How embarrassing. Pathetic really.
That's a wrap. We don't belong.
Giants have little chance against Greinke or Kershaw.... Losing those two games was not unexpected.... Need to regroup and beat the DBacks.... Brutal weekend for SF sports teams.... At least Bochy doesn't have his bags packed.... At least Giants management values what he does for the organization.... Poorly managed organizations let individual egos get in the way of long term success....