There are 3 users in the forums

I just won a slumber party with the Giants next week!

I just had a lady call me telling me I won 2 tix to the Giants/Dodgers game next week on Wed and a slumber party and I get to sleep over on the actual field lol..

Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you that your entry has been selected as a Grand Prize winner in the 2009 Giants Slumber Party Sweepstakes. As long as you are eligible according to the Official Rules (see attached), you have won:

Two (2) tickets for you and one (1) guest to attend the San Francisco Giants baseball game currently scheduled to be played at AT&T Park on 8/12/09 (seat locations at the Game to be determined by Sponsor and/or the San Francisco Giants, as applicable) and an on-field “Slumber Party” the night of the game. Slumber Party consists of the opportunity for you and one (1) guest to sleep on the field in a tent (to be provided by Sponsor), (2) sleeping bags and a gift bag (for you only).
(Approximate Retail Value: $400*)

In order to verify your eligibility and begin your prize coordination, we ask that you please complete the enclosed Affidavit of Eligibility & Release. We have also enclosed a Guest Liability & Publicity Release for your guest to complete. Both the Affidavit of Eligibility & Release and Guest Liability & Publicity Release must be signed in the presence of a notary public who is often available in a bank at no charge. The notary will complete the acknowledgement by signing his/her name and affixing his/her notary stamp.

So that you are not disqualified, your completed paperwork must be returned to Project Support Team, Inc. no later than 1:00pm Eastern Time on Monday August 10, 2009. You may fax your affidavit to Project Support Team, Inc. at (203) 546-5005; however, the original copy must be mailed back to us for recording purposes. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Iacovacci at (203) 546-5000 x235 or kiacovacci@projectsupport.com. I am out of the office on Friday August 7. In the event you have any questions on Friday please call Jennifer Reilly at (203) 546-5000 x229.

On behalf of everyone at AT&T Operations, Inc., thank you for participating in 2009 Giants Slumber Party Sweepstakes.

Sincerely,

Your Friends at AT&T
sweet camping out on the field. Bring the weed brownies
haha - gonna get pretty drunk
That's...odd.
Originally posted by Apples:
That's...odd.

why?

Congrats. Are you gonna wear your Giant's Footy jammas or the 49er ones with the drop down seat?
Hey "Birdman Jr", I just received notice that I won a new Chevy from the same people that told you that you had won the tickets to the slumber party. It has the same fax number listed and everything. I'm just curious if your prize was actually legit or just bogus! Thanks for any info you may have!
  • boast
so... how was it?
We should PM birdman he seems like a good dude
lol
great