There are 4 users in the forums

Official Rockies at Giants series thread - starts 4/13/15

Monday, April 13 - Rockies - 1:35 PM - Heston vs Butler
Tuesday, April 14 - Rockies - 7:15 PM - Hudson vs Bergman
Wednesday, April 15 - Rockies - 7:15 PM - Lincecum vs Matzek

First series at home!
Great pregame celebration....Don't even want to think about anything else for one day....
LOL
Hunter Pence will fix it all.... Really.... It's what we have to hope for.... Because the reality of the situation might be too painful to consider on April 14th....
I know I said I wouldn't panic early and I still won't. Just going to say that we don't look too good -- for right now.
No need to panic because it's still so early.... But last years miraculous October was made possible by an amazing start to the year.... The team this year has an uncanny resemblance to the team that played so poorly for a good portion of last year.... It's just frustrating to watch this lack of offense right now... Hunter Pence will bring some spark without a doubt.... Need Belt to break out soon.... The division has gotten better so it's best not to fall too far behind.... Lincecum tonight stops the bleeding.... Then they sweep the DBacks.... That's my positive thinking right there....
Love how positive you are. I hope you are correct.
Progress.... 0 runs, 1 run, 2 runs.... Hoping the league hasn't figured Panik out.... He had a poor spring too....