There are 2 users in the forums

Official Diamondbacks at Giants series thread - starts 4/16/15

Thursday, April 16 - Diamondbacks - 7:15 PM - Bumgarner vs Bradley
Friday, April 17 - Diamondbacks - 7:15 PM - Peavy vs Collmenter
Saturday, April 18 - Diamondbacks - 6:05 PM - Heston vs De La Rosa
Sunday, April 19 - Diamondbacks - 1:05 PM - Hudson vs Hellickson
Can the Giants call up Kris Bryant instead?.... At least they scored a few more runs last night.... Everything is just off.... Everything feels off.... Even the Seagulls recognize it.... Chicken fingers from the sky to try and help.... Credit to that Seagull.... A die hard no doubt.... My brother in arms....
LOL.

I really think that they will pull out of this and start to compete. Maybe not soon, but it is a long season.
Had to show b***hes where the top is.... Ring finger where the rock is.... Time to collect the bling.... And wear some gold on the brim.... And on a day when they celebrate being the best.... Try not to keep playing like the worst.... The irony of the fortune cookie....
From start to finish a great day at the ballpark.... Awesome ring ceremony.... And finally a win at home.... I like those gold uniforms.... Heston has been money so far....
[ Edited by lvtent on Apr 18, 2015 at 8:56 PM ]
In an effort to be more positive.... I'd like to point out that both Milwaukee and Miami are off to worse starts.... The Giants are off today.... A much needed break.... Apparently, today is a holiday for some people....