There are 2 users in the forums

Official Padres at Giants series thread - starts 5/4/15

Monday, May 4 - Padres - 7:15 PM - Bumgarner vs Ross
Tuesday, May 5 - Padres - 7:15 PM - Vogelsong vs Cashner
Wednesday, May 6 - Padres - 12:45 PM - Heston vs Kennedy

May the 4th be with you.
The 4th was with the Giants for sure last night.... Great game from Bum.... You know things are going right when you make 4 errors and still win a game.... But you know things are going alien when you make 4 errors and shutout the heavy hitting Padres.... Everyday is my own personal Cinco de Mayo.... Don Julio for life....
Ryan Voglesong pitched a splendid game.... Very splendid.... Cat pitches a lot better at home.... And his offense gave him some support.... At least one yay area team had some offense last night.... E-40 is always splendid.... But anyway.... Bet the streak.... Ride it until it ends.... Go hard or go homeless.... Chris Heston, baby.... I bet you she into me.... Her cheddar, she givin me....
[ Edited by lvtent on May 6, 2015 at 9:04 AM ]
Well, yesterday's game sucked.... Streak over.... But the team has been playing a lot better.... Marlins going back to Cali.... They seem to play well in SF... Be very careful.... She showed me a beach.... Gave me a peach....
They key thing is that we are not letting the season get away from us. I think we are improving. Stay in reach and fight until the end.