There are 4 users in the forums

Where did everyone go? =[

how come this site is slowly dying ?
Site isn't dying. Just had the guts ripped out of everyone. We will all be here during the offseason. I, personally, check here every day and just don't have much to say with the Giants playing mediocre baseball and consistanly having the thought that both B and S will be back with the team next year..
But i think win or lose we should still support them =[

the WZ was up when the 49ers suckeddd
Originally posted by Poncho707:
But i think win or lose we should still support them =[

the WZ was up when the 49ers suckeddd

Back in the beginning of the Zone, the 6 of us were all that was there for almost a year. From 99 until the reboot in 2002 the site grew to maybe 50 regulars. It has only been in the last 2 or 3 years that the site has really grown. You have to have patience grasshopper.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Back in the beginning of the Zone, the 6 of us were all that was there for almost a year. From 99 until the reboot in 2002 the site grew to maybe 50 regulars. It has only been in the last 2 or 3 years that the site has really grown. You have to have patience grasshopper.

mmkkayyy

so one day when this has like 494920344 members they will look at me as an O-G ?
mmkkayyy

so one day when this has like 494920344 members they will look at me as an O-G ?

yup. and you will have 50k in posts.
yup. and you will have 50k in posts.

so i can tell people they are noobs and then i can be all the mods' best friend!

I think HawaiiRobert and myself were part of that 6...:)
Yeah season is over dude, I even stopped paying attention to games since there is no hope. I usually catch the last 2-3 innings and check the score on my phone, but I'm not spending 2+ hours on a team that is headed to the same place as the Nationals.
Originally posted by Operating_Thetan:
Yeah season is over dude, I even stopped paying attention to games since there is no hope. I usually catch the last 2-3 innings and check the score on my phone, but I'm not spending 2+ hours on a team that is headed to the same place as the Nationals.

to bad if u think this team is headed the same place as the nationals then ur really really dumb

we have a bright future
there werre a ton of games we should of won but small mistakes..bullpen..errors..ect.
we arnt that far away from a great team

maybe add 2 hitters and we are fine
posey starting next year..no more huge DPs by molina..

also rowand is getting traded for bradley i think so lets see if that happens
to bad if u think this team is headed the same place as the nationals then ur really really dumb

we have a bright future
there werre a ton of games we should of won but small mistakes..bullpen..errors..ect.

We are heading the same place as the Nats. home for the holidays. Our Direction for the future remains cloudy as long as Bochy and Sabean are with this team.

we have a bright future

Where are the Giants headed besides early vacations? Last time I checked there isn't a losers bracket for the NL playoffs.

Until SF adds two legit bats they will keep losing, but I am sure Nationals fans are saying 'if we can just add this or that we can be ok'.

Bottom line, it will be difficult to ask the pitching staff to replicate what they did this year, so if SF is cheap in free agency or gun shy on a trade this off season I think this team will slightly regress.
Originally posted by Operating_Thetan:
Where are the Giants headed besides early vacations? Last time I checked there isn't a losers bracket for the NL playoffs.

Until SF adds two legit bats they will keep losing, but I am sure Nationals fans are saying 'if we can just add this or that we can be ok'.

Bottom line, it will be difficult to ask the pitching staff to replicate what they did this year, so if SF is cheap in free agency or gun shy on a trade this off season I think this team will slightly regress.

I hope there is no regression but unless we change our philosophy on the field and our direction in upper Management, we will be a team that again teases the fan base and not perform late.

Wow, Webzone when it was in its infancy. I just can't imagine it. Good thing Webbie kept the site even through inactivity.
I was a member of the zone during the glory years. -sigh-

I miss that place