There are 5 users in the forums

Please Boo Manuel tonight!!!

Hey Giants fans that can go to the game tonight please let Phils Skipper Charlie Manuel know how you feel about the snubbing of Panda and not replacing a Giants pitcher (Wilson) for another Giants injured pitcher(Cain).

I really hope there is a playoff Candlestick type atmosphere there tonight. Don't let me down, the champs are coming to town!!!
i'll boo from my living room if that makes you happy.
Originally posted by Thizz415:
i'll boo from my living room if that makes you happy.

I will be screaming at my t.v. down here!
Boo Manuel, boo Werth, boo Victorino. Boo all of them. F the Phillies. And not just because of the All Star snubbings. Philly sports teams and fans really annoy me.
  • LUser
Originally posted by CornsOnTheCob:
Boo Manuel, boo Werth, boo Victorino. Boo all of them. F the Phillies. And not just because of the All Star snubbings. Philly sports teams and fans really annoy me.

My take on Philly fans is that they are different on the road.

I thought they were straight up A-holes until I went there and saw some Giants games and went back there the year they opened the Linc.

I wore my Giants "Pitch to Barry" shirt and hung out in the patio bar off the stadium and later at Chickies & Pete's and got nothing but good vibes and general camraderie from everyone. They made sure I had a good time.

They are really insulated when at the 'stick. The Eagles have kicked our ass many times there and rubbed it in every time. They aren't welcome there at all.

I'm sure there'll be some arrogant ones in the bars the whole weekend. Hopefully we shut them up on the field and off.
Check this out.....

http://www.fresnobee.com/sports/griz...y/1566204.html
  • LUser
Originally posted by SanDiegoGiant:
Check this out.....

http://www.fresnobee.com/sports/griz...y/1566204.html

He's had some unfortunate breaks and through all last year he sucked it up and put on his happy face.

God knows how many events they tapped him to appear at and Sunday's he sat and signed autographs.

Even being close to Rags couldn't get him the shot he thought he'd earned.

Still, guys go through this at every level before they are culled out by the next level and the next crop of youngsters. He's 29.

As frustrated as he is, after a certain point you have to make an impact every opportunity to get here and stick here.

I remember when Mike Aldrete was trying to get the utility gig and had to pinch hit his ass off for a month or two before earning it.
Originally posted by LUser:
He's had some unfortunate breaks and through all last year he sucked it up and put on his happy face.

God knows how many events they tapped him to appear at and Sunday's he sat and signed autographs.

Even being close to Rags couldn't get him the shot he thought he'd earned.

Still, guys go through this at every level before they are culled out by the next level and the next crop of youngsters. He's 29.

As frustrated as he is, after a certain point you have to make an impact every opportunity to get here and stick here.

I remember when Mike Aldrete was trying to get the utility gig and had to pinch hit his ass off for a month or two before earning it.

I remember Aldrete going through that. I still don't think Frandsen got a fair shake here. He pissed somebody off.
Manuel barely got booed. BOOOOOOO!
Manuel barely got booed. BOOOOOOO!

i forgot to boo.
Originally posted by Thizz415:
i forgot to boo.

It's ok. Pablo has hurt him more than enough tonight to make up for it. haha

lol. you are right.

That's what I expected out of an all-star....especially an all-star snub playing against the manager that did not pick him.......I expect big things from the Panda in this series, unless they learned not to pitch to him after tonight.
Oh yeah got to love Sanchez tonight and the buzzing of Utley's tower, even though Utley won the battle, it just shows the GMen aren't going to take any from the champs in our yard!!!!
Originally posted by SanDiegoGiant:
I remember Aldrete going through that. I still don't think Frandsen got a fair shake here. He pissed somebody off.

lol he didnt? he got hurt, and when he came back, he hit under .200 in the bigs. maybe he didnt get a fair shot after the injury, but we didnt have time to wait around for him. were in a pennant race here. he was really pretty overrated anyways. and im not sure why he was a fan favorite when he didnt do much of anything up here.