There are 3 users in the forums

My ideal line up

1. velez -i believe hell stay hot, his main problem was swinging at nothing and now its changed

2. sanchez- best "2" weve had since 2005 randy winn

3. garko- i believe he has potential to be "panda-esk" with xbh and maybe couple HR's

4. sandoval- nothing more need be said

5. rowand- is a pro he'll come around

6. winn- nothin against him, itll be great having speed and avg at no.6

7. molina- big money can cash his chips in the bottom line-up bringing in winn and rowand consistently

8. renteria-so he can take attention off his un earned 8 million! still rooting for him tho!
1. Pujols
2. Pujols
3. Pujols
4. Pujols
5. Pujols
6. Pujols
7. Pujols
8. Pujols
9. TIMMY
Rowand
Sanchez
Sandoval
Garko
Molina
Winn
Renteria
Velez

Rowand is hitting .294 with 6 hr and 25 rbis at leadoff this year as opposed to .196 with 0 hr and 6 rbis hitting 5th.

leave him at leadoff. we dont have anyone who should clearly be batting leadoff instead, and hes raking there, so keep him there. Molina is a 6-7 hitter on a good hitting team. on this team, i think Garko fits better at cleanup with Molina at 5. Sanchez is clearly a 2 hitter. Sandoval could hit cleanup, and probably will end up there for his career, but works well at 3. then you can shift Winn, Renteria, Velez/Lewis/Shierholtz in the last 3 spots depending on how theyre doing.
Rowand - CF
Sanchez - 2B
Nate - RF
Panda - 3B
Garko - 1B
Winn - LF
Molina - C
Rentaria - SS

I love our depth now after these trades. Once Nate comes back we have plenty of options with Velez as a pinch hitter or runner (not to mention can play multiple positions in the field). Ishi can hit and be a defensive sub. Eli is starting to become a reliable backup for Molina (until we bring Posey up ) and we still have Uribe!

Looking forward to the stretch run
Todays lineup put up 10.
Velez
winn
sanchez
panda
garko
rowand
renteria
Eli

That's pretty damn close to the line up I suggeted and how did it payoff....
Giants are balling hum baby. Every day the Giants win is a great day I go to work happy and it feels good. Velez , Sanchez, Pandoval, Garko, Schierholtz, Rowand, Molina, Renteria.I like that lineup.