There are 7 users in the forums

Brian Wilson Appreciation Thread

I would like to dedicate this to B-Weeeez.

This guy took a lot of flak earlier in the year and SOME people were grumbling and even considering having Affeldt close. But ever since then he has been dominant.

9.5 straight scoreless innings

27 ( i think) saves on the year.

STUD.

p.s. hes funny
________
List Of Ford Transmissions Specifications
I just hate how he has to make everything so intense

full counts
walks

it's killing me! but when he's on fire he's great
yeah but lately he has been shutdown.
________
Dispensaries
  • crzy
He was absolutely filthy on Saturday. Shut down the Champs.
9.5? Huh? Innings? No comprende
Lately he has been going in and doing a good job of having a 1,2,3 inning to close the game.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
9.5? Huh? Innings? No comprende

9 innings and 1.5 batters? I dunno..
But anyways, yea Wilson has been getting the job done very well lately. Sure he makes some games interesting, but he usually ends up coming through and getting us the W. He's better than the majority of closers out there and I'm glad he's a Giant.
He is one of my favorite current giants and I like his show
first off, Wilson isnt funny. ive seen his show, its painfully bad.

and the way he closes sometimes drives me insane. its always gotta be drama. seems like he either dominates, 1-2-3 and bam its over, or he loads the bases and allows just as many runs to score before its a BS, and then ends it.

that said, 68 saves in a season and 2/3 is pretty impressive. we definitely have a closer now.
I like the beach boy. Hate the haircut.
Not after last night's debacle to the REDS!!!!
Wilson went off "dead man's curve" last night.
Wilson is better than anyone else we have obviously. However, he wil never be the elite top of the line closer unless he can get much better command and quit walking so many people. You just cannot walk people and give these important games away if you want to be a great closer in my opinion.