There are 3 users in the forums

Uh, yeah, no. I'm not joking.

Mr. Barry Zito has a better ERA than Reigning world series MVP Cole Hamels.

Z - 4.47 ERA vs. 4.68 ERA C. H.

They both have the same # of wins with 7. And i bet you $10 with more run support in more of his starts he could have a better record.
________
Gb500
  • crzy
Hamels is so overrated.
seen that yesterday and zito has been pitching well after the all star game. Hopefully he continues as he is a better second half pitcher.
He should. He has been a second half pitcher his whole career. I really hope we make the playoffs.
Hamels is garbage, I dropped him on my fantasy team
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:
Hamels is garbage, I dropped him on my fantasy team

LOL.. I would gladly take him on the Giants if the Phillies want to give him up.
Originally posted by Giantjohn:
LOL.. I would gladly take him on the Giants if the Phillies want to give him up.

Oh yeah I'd take him as our 4th or 5th starter, he does shine in the playoffs. He was just doing horrible on my fantasy team lol
well according to the phillies fans..watching hamels and lee makes everyone look just alright even lincecum.

hamels isnt that good
he had a couple good years and eh

he can shine lincecums cy young trophy
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:
Oh yeah I'd take him as our 4th or 5th starter, he does shine in the playoffs. He was just doing horrible on my fantasy team lol

He would be the Giants 3rd starter. No one in their right mind would put Zito or Sanchez ahead of Cole Hammels. I dont care what the era says right now.