There are 5 users in the forums

Phillies blame AT&T park for series loss - lol

I honestly didn't mind the Phillies that much until this year. I actually thought it was cool that they won last year because i like Utley and Rollins. First it was Victorino saying he would be embarrassed if Pablo was voted in ahead of him for the All Star game. Then it was that douche Manuel picking Werth over Pablo as well. Now they are complaining about our ballpark. wow. Crybaby **** if you ask me.

Phillies fans just give them even more of a bad name. Timmy is supposedly "mediocre?" Wow... just Wow!
So what park were we playing at that series? Oh yeah, the same park and we somehow managed to score some runs
hey birdman, whats the source of that article? i need solid proof to rub the salt into my friends vagina
i went to the game on friday wen sadowski pitched, and there were quite a few philly fans and they were all jus a poor excuse for human beings. this jackass kept screaming everytime the phillies would bat wit no man on "HIT A GRANDSLAM" funny the first 20 times but this man deserved to be thrown from McCovey cove and walked all over! only reason they won is cuz the relieve pitchers! and that just grinds my gears!!!
Originally posted by walther88:
i went to the game on friday wen sadowski pitched, and there were quite a few philly fans and they were all jus a poor excuse for human beings. this jackass kept screaming everytime the phillies would bat wit no man on "HIT A GRANDSLAM" funny the first 20 times but this man deserved to be thrown from McCovey cove and walked all over! only reason they won is cuz the relieve pitchers! and that just grinds my gears!!!

dude, i feel your pain. this is a pretty bad one: right across the street from Kezar stadium where the 9ers used to play is a bar called the "Kezar club". Every sunday during the nfl season this place is PACKED with eagles fans! they even have reserved tables!!! and they sing that stupid eagles song all day long! unbelievable...i want to assemble an army of niner fans to retake this historical landmark! they have great food too...
Originally posted by SHOCKER:
hey birdman, whats the source of that article? i need solid proof to rub the salt into my friends vagina

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/spor..._ballpark.html
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:
http://www.philly.com/dailynews/spor..._ballpark.html

thanks man
so what theyre saying is, they need baseballs biggest bandbox as a crutch to play well?

if youre going to be a big bat in the majors, you have to be able to produce in parks like AT&T. only the big boys go deep in our yard. J.T. Snow had a 3 HR game at Citizens Bank Park a few years ago. its the livest yard in the bigs.

they sound like a bunch of babies whining about our park. what a joke.

and their fans with their "lincecum doesnt impress me. his fastball has no movement." LOL dont be mad because you cant hit him, and because not one player on your team could get you lincecum in a trade.