There are 3 users in the forums

Are we Finally going to Cut Aurilla and Lewis?

With velez hitting so well and our new additions, does this mean the end for Aurilla And Lewis?
With tores and Nate comming back were going to have to free up one spot and i would think the other would be between Torres and Bowker
I would keep Lewis over Torres and/or Bowker, but that's just me.

I still believe in Lewis' potential.
I can see the Giants hanging on to Richie to finish the season. When Nate is ready, Bowker will probably go back down and then they call Richie back, someone like Romo will be optioned. The Giants tendancy is to hold on to veteran players a little too long and I don't think they will change anytime soon. I would think Richie will retire prior to being cut if that is his only option.
  • crzy
I'd hang on to Lewis, but Aurillia is garbage
I really like torres and Lewis has played well off the bench. Torres has a way better glove and always goes hard so I would keep torres.
Oh yeah and torres apologized for going on the dl.. Lol
I've always been a fan of Aurilia(especially his first stint with the Giants) but he has no part with this current team. The Giants went out and got a RH 1B in Garko and Uribe is now our super-sub to back up 3rd,SS and 2nd with the trade for Freddy Sanchez. He'd just be a waste of a roster spot to me. I respect what he's been in his career but his time is done IMO. Now, will the Giants brass agree with me on this. I highly doubt it.

Lewis has actually been pretty decent as a pinch hitter this season. He has nice speed to have as well off the bench. I don't see him going anywhere. With that said, i do however like Torres more.
Alright So Bowker got sent down and Torres should be right behind him when he gets back but that still leaves Nate.
Someones getting sent down or cut I hope its aurilla, but who else could it be, Valdez?
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Alright So Bowker got sent down and Torres should be right behind him when he gets back but that still leaves Nate.
Someones getting sent down or cut I hope its aurilla, but who else could it be, Valdez?

Valdez is the most likely candidate.