There are 6 users in the forums

Series Thread: Cincinnati (46-61) at San Francisco (60-48)

• crzy
at

• crzy
We had better sweep this series
good to be back home after a road series win and hopefully we can top it off by getting a sweep of the reds.
Originally posted by crzy:

its a must!!!
Originally posted by crzy:

I'll be happy with 2 out of 3.

we aren't some dominant playoff team yet and we don't score runs consistently enough to expect to sweep poorer teams.
its weird having a day off..
its like..

what else do i look forward to..in life...

wow im lonely
We need this series. Gotta have momentum going into the LA Series.
Originally posted by Poncho707:
its weird having a day off..
its like..

what else do i look forward to..in life...

wow im lonely

Agreed. It's weird actually, last couple of years this period during late July - late August before Football started was the worst sports wise for me because our baseball teams were so horrible. Now with the Giants doing what they do, it's been one of the best since 2002. Woot!!!
^^ i know
last year i woldnt ask who won
id say..how much we lose by?

and yea..i remember what was it..iunno what year..the marlins were playing us and jt snow tried to run over ivan rodriguez and he was tagged out..i was in elementary school and i was jumping on my couch and when he was out i cried for hours lol
YES THE ROCKIES LOST AGAIN!
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
I'll be happy with 2 out of 3.

we aren't some dominant playoff team yet and we don't score runs consistently enough to expect to sweep poorer teams.

I agree with you on this. I'd love a sweep, no doubt. But it's not the end of the world. Winning 2 of 3 is an absolute must though. We have our studs pitching though so a sweep looks very possible.
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:

nooooooooooooooooooooo
lol

**** dodgers won
Let's sweep these fools.