There are 4 users in the forums

Official "Kung Fu Panda" Appreciation thread

This guy is a beast and a great guy. Here are some quotes from an SI article on him.

He dreams of reaching across the plate and hitting an intentional ball. "If it's close, I'll do it," he vows. "I did it in Little League once, and I got a double."
When he met Barry Bonds for the first time last week, Sandoval asked, "How did you get so patient?" Bonds replied, "Just wait for the pitch you like to hit." It was sound advice, except the next day Sandoval was reminded that there is no pitch he doesn't like to hit. "You see my problem?" he said.
[/quote]

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...8621/index.htm

jeezs we dont need an appreciation thread for every good player in our organization....
we need them for the best players on the team and he is the best offensive player on this team and one of the best 3rd Basemen out there right now.
panda..
wilson..
eugenio..
mad bum..
kinda cain and thomas neal

come on now
is there a problem.
yes .
Originally posted by Poncho707:
jeezs we dont need an appreciation thread for every good player in our organization....

We needed one for Panda. We can stop at Frandsen though.
Originally posted by Poncho707:

Pshhhh..... It's a valid thread and at least he's not post-whoring.
I love this kid . No gay stuff or nothing like that but he is special.

I have been a die hard Giants fan my entire life. My whole family has, in fact my Grandmother died the day after Ortiz was lifted and we went on to lose the W.S. I still believe it was a broken heart not cancer. But this team, there is something about them you can tell they are having the time of their lives. You dont see them sulking, you dont see any one player off to themselves (no offense to #25 I loved him but come on). This is a team, a team that was supposed to be a .500 team AT BEST!!!! Not 6.5 games back of 1st place and a game up in August! This is AWESOME. As much as you can give credit to Timmay and Cain they dont get to play everyday. KFP does though and he comes to the yard everyday and you can tell he is loving every minute of it. Gone are the days when you could not tell if the players were even enjoying themselves (again sorry #25), gone are the days where the team revolves around 1 player (really Barry I am sorry). This team reminds me a lot of the early 90's braves. They had 2 stud pitchers and an outstanding 3rd baseman that the team was built around.

It's a little ironic if you think about it. Wasnt it only a few years ago that a certain team of fans gave us a bunch of crap for having a roided out LF while they were busy building a team from within. Things that make you go Humm(BABY)!

PS this is my background at work. I added a little squashed Dodger logo to his foot!
Originally posted by NorCal:

I have been a die hard Giants fan my entire life. My whole family has, in fact my Grandmother died the day after Ortiz was lifted and we went on to lose the W.S. I still believe it was a broken heart not cancer. But this team, there is something about them you can tell they are having the time of their lives. You dont see them sulking, you dont see any one player off to themselves (no offense to #25 I loved him but come on). This is a team, a team that was supposed to be a .500 team AT BEST!!!! Not 6.5 games back of 1st place and a game up in August! This is AWESOME. As much as you can give credit to Timmay and Cain they dont get to play everyday. KFP does though and he comes to the yard everyday and you can tell he is loving every minute of it. Gone are the days when you could not tell if the players were even enjoying themselves (again sorry #25), gone are the days where the team revolves around 1 player (really Barry I am sorry). This team reminds me a lot of the early 90's braves. They had 2 stud pitchers and an outstanding 3rd baseman that the team was built around.

It's a little ironic if you think about it. Wasnt it only a few years ago that a certain team of fans gave us a bunch of crap for having a roided out LF while they were busy building a team from within. Things that make you go Humm(BABY)!

PS this is my background at work. I added a little squashed Dodger logo to his foot!

So post the one with the Bums logo on it already. lol. Nice post.
Originally posted by NorCal:

That is an AWESOME picture. Do you have a high res version or a link to it? I would make this my background too!
i think that pic is raw but better without the bat =]
  • C4L
KF Panda is great. I need a panda stick for next weeks Cincy series.