There are 4 users in the forums

What has happened to Mr. Automatic?

I have been MIA.....moved into a new place and had to wait to be connected to the outside world again for a week. Horrible, However, I did get to listen to John Miller and Dave Flemming on XM.

What has happended to Mr. Automatic (Affeldt) these last three outings? The Giants can not afford for this to happen. Is he hurt? Is he burned out, or obviuosly those dog days of summer are kicking in and he has been too perfect for too long so far this season.

Also had it not been for Either's Walk off (Thursday) and the Giants pen last night the lead would only be 4.5 right now. This divison can be won and I love how the national pundits have already anointed the blue crew the west champs already........the hex is on!!!
Our whole bullpen has hit a rough patch

Romo always giving up hits or walks, can't hold 1 single goddamn runner

Affeldt has been walking people, but I still trust him.
Its too bad Affeldt had an off night. But he looked like a Superstar compared to Wilson.
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:
Our whole bullpen has hit a rough patch

Romo always giving up hits or walks, can't hold 1 single goddamn runner

Affeldt has been walking people, but I still trust him.

I trust him that's for sure, but the bullpen better be done with this nonsense. You can't give games away especially when your #1 is on the hill and has a lead with substandard stuff for him.
Affeldt is nails he had one bad game , just relax. Lets win this divion now shall we.