There are 6 users in the forums

Aurillia might be finally done

When reporters were let into the clubhouse after tonight's 4-2 loss, Rich Aurilia was having a conversation by his locker with bench coach Ron Wotus. It ended with the two men hugging.

That often means a players has been told to pack up his locker, but the Giants made no announcement after the game and Aurilia said as he left, "I've got nothing to say, guys. See you tomorrow."

Here is an educated guess: The Giants need to clear a roster spot for Nate Schierholtz, who is due to come off the disabled list tonight. Aurilia is the logical candidate to go and has been given some sort of indication of that. But the team is still not sure whether Juan Uribe who is battling a leg injury, is ready to play and are waiting to see how he feels tomorrow or the next day before the Giants make a move.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=45288

Aurillia has been a great Giant, but it's time to pack up.
If Richie is done, It has been a good ride. Thanks for all you have done Richie. I hope he can coach somewhere. He would be a help at a roving instructor for the infield.
I was still thinking maybe Uribe gets the DL because he hasn't played since August 4th -- move could be retroactive to then, giving us a little more time figure out what to do (or just give Richie another week with the club). Either way, Rich Aurilia = great Giant. But the time has come.
If richie is done..
i wish him the best to him and his wife ..i think her name is raqeul or something like that..she was very nice when i met them

honestly i really wanted him gone as of this season
but he is the last of the "golden years" breed pretty much

he is a true giant and should have his number retired some day