There are 2 users in the forums

Could Rowand be traded for Bradley?

today during the reports they said we are interested in milton bradley

i think we are trading rowand for him..
thoughts?
2 bad contracts for 2 not so good players
The thing with Milton is he is crazy. Well he might be. He was calm on the Rangers and on the Padres but he has been a headcase everywhere else. If he was more stable I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Hell, even with him not being stable I'd still do it. Dude is a certified professional hitter, even if his D isn't always the best.
willisthewall or whatever said this is WZ

Hey guys i read something about a potential rowand trade on one of those articles on the homepage of extreme giants.com. i dont remember who for sure but iirc they were talking about milton bradley as the player in return? im not a big rowand fan but what the hell? wouldnt that kill team chemistry?

ur talking about me buddy =]]
Originally posted by Operating_Thetan:
The thing with Milton is he is crazy. Well he might be. He was calm on the Rangers and on the Padres but he has been a headcase everywhere else. If he was more stable I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Hell, even with him not being stable I'd still do it. Dude is a certified professional hitter, even if his D isn't always the best.

exactly. i want a bat mkore than a fielder right now more than anything

bradley could be good for us
Originally posted by Poncho707:
exactly. i want a bat mkore than a fielder right now more than anything

bradley could be good for us

He could also be bad for us. Very bad for us. He is a nut case, and could mess with our young players heads. Not that much off an improvement. We still have other options, instead of looking at a hot head.