There are 3 users in the forums

darren ford robbed at gunpoint

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...rtnerId=rss_sf

at least hes ok.. if he would of gotten shot or something i would be like..wow..our farm system is losing everyone

but im happy hes ok

but why didnt he just run away since hes so fast?
That's unfortunate. I hope he can become a good player for us and recoup everything he lost. Good thing he's okay though.
You guys see what AffeldtMoney420 wrote on the site?

"Dude shoulda been like that other Giants prospect and blown the dudes head off"

WTF?!!!

Nobody knows what went down with Villalona but to cite something like that is just insane.

~Ceadder
^^ i didnt see that but wow
thats so dumb

darren ford is in pro baseball..he will get his money back eventually

if a dude came at me with a gun i would give him my money.. definently not worth killing him or trying to do something dumb

the odds are the dudes been caught already for doing it to someone else or something-
Originally posted by Poncho707:
^^ i didnt see that but wow
thats so dumb

darren ford is in pro baseball..he will get his money back eventually

if a dude came at me with a gun i would give him my money.. definently not worth killing him or trying to do something dumb

the odds are the dudes been caught already for doing it to someone else or something-

I would've given him my money as well, but not not my Willie Mays baseball card.
^^ word

if i was wearing my authentic gold n red autographed willis jersey ..i would shoot him and shoot him while hes down and then shoot everything around me including little birds
^^I'd pop off my cold war era MX missile if they tried to get my Jersey. May get me too but they won't be able to wear the damn thing. romfflmmfao
i would shoot my jersey just so he couldnt wear it lol