DeRosa, 1st, 3rd, LF
Schierholtz, LF, RF
Velez CF, LF, 2nd
Sanchez 2nd, 3rd
Pablo, 3rd, 1st, C
Posey, C, 1st, rf,
Uribe, SS, 3rd, 1st
Velez, CF, LF,

Substitutes - Incapable of playing other positions and not the one we signed them for
Rowand CF
Rentaria, SS
Rowand and rent, will be in the starting lineup on opening day, unless they can't (injury, traded, death). Uribe might start, if rent can't for those reasons, or he might play 3rd if we don't sign someone else. At this point even if Ish has an another great spring, don't see bochy letting him start, so pablo would move to 1st, if we don't sign an another starter. Velez, would.should be a 4th starter at best.

I'm hoping some of these questions are answered in spring training. Bowker and Nate fighting for a starting outfield spot seems about right.

2nd post of the new year after BigRon's
1B: Pablo
2B: Sanchez
3B: DeRosa
SS: Uribe
C: Posey
LF: Velez
CF: Rowand (simply bc there is no one else)
RF: Schierholtz

I can't believe that douchebag LaRoche turned down SF.

I really dont' like Rowand starting and if Bochey starts Rent over Uribe he is pretty much waiving the white flag before the season even starts. Uribe isn't A-Rod but dude has some pop and plays good defense.
  • LUser
Originally posted by Operating_Thetan:
1B: Pablo
2B: Sanchez
3B: DeRosa
SS: Uribe
C: Posey
LF: Velez
CF: Rowand (simply bc there is no one else)
RF: Schierholtz

I can't believe that douchebag LaRoche turned down SF.

I really dont' like Rowand starting and if Bochey starts Rent over Uribe he is pretty much waiving the white flag before the season even starts. Uribe isn't A-Rod but dude has some pop and plays good defense.

LaRoche isn't any more a douche than others who don't like the SF market. I say let him play where he's comfortable and good luck. If we were less fair-weather fans and athlete's got the adulation they do in "sports" towns we wouldn't have this problem.

If no one else is signed I'd like to see this order 1-9...

1. Rowand CF (he hit better here than anywhere last year. Let him try and see if he's comfortable)
2. Sanchez 2b (he's used to this spot and his avg. says he'll be on base for Pablo. maybe on second base?
3. Derosa 1b (start him here and leave him if the defense is adequate, his bat could produce #'s here)
4. Panda C (if he's in better shape he can catch for the 1st half, maybe Posey's ready then or ? by trade
5. Uribe 3b (pray the miracle was a reality)
6. Rent. SS (see if he can justify the $$'s bench him if he doesn't produce by May.)
7. Nate. RF (no pressure here, and we need his glove/arm in RF.
8. SP.( Cain is good and Timmy servicable. We don't do this with Sanchez.)
9. Velez LF. (he's the only speed we got and the order lengthens here.)

Then move Uribe to SS if Rent busts again. Bring in Posey and see if he can cut it and move Pablo to 1st or to 3rd depending on how Dero works out.
Velez
Sanchez
Panda
Huff
DeRosa
Molina
Nate
Rowand
Pitcher
Rowand (until he sucks, or we find someone better, which includes a decent .OBP)
Sanchez
Panda
Huff
DeRosa
Nate
Molina
Rent
Pitcher
We need to utilize Nate guys! Talk about one of the most underrated players. Having him in the 3 spot would allow him to see better pitches since pablo is next up. And given that nate has a better chance to be on base, pablo can get all the RBIs he deserves.

Rowand (at least he can't triple play himself...or can he)
Sanchez
Schierholtz
Sandoval
Huff
De Rosa
Molina
Renteria/Uribe
Pitcher
  • LUser
Guess this is the projection

Originally posted by LUser:
Guess this is the projection

..i see blank
^ Me too, how neat.
Here's the link to Luser's picture of the scoreboard

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=170532344947
Originally posted by BigRon:
Here's the link to Luser's picture of the scoreboard

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=170532344947

Rowand
Sanchez
Sandoval
Huff
DeRosa
Molina
Nate
Renteria
Cain
^thats not bad
and wow we have a slow team lol
Originally posted by Poncho707:
and wow we have a slow team lol

I'm 57 and faster than some of those guys.