There are 7 users in the forums

Official Pirates at Giants series thread - starts 4/12/10

Monday, April 12 - Pirates - 7:15 pm - Zito vs Ohlendorf
Tuesday, April 13 - Pirates - 7:15 pm - Cain vs Maholm
Wednesday, April 14 - Pirates - 12:45 pm - Sanchez vs Morton

Discuss.
im off to walk to my friends house where my cousins pickin us up at to take to sffff :)

good thing is pouring outside...

hope it doesnt call the game :(
comon zito!!!
Just got backkkkkk.
i was in 140..
me and my best friend and my cousin went and were there for battring practice but only saw the pirates

taschner was semi cool and milledge was being a total dick and i guess some guy was yellin stuff at him and he was like "if ur gonna say something say it to me when im looking at u"

he turned around
and i went "YOUR UGLY!!!!!!!!" aahaa =]

and then we found buddies right by us, like 6 guys
and they were like ya ya lets do..how do u spell milledge..B! U! M!

and stuff lol it was sooo fun

and MILLLL-EDGEEEEE...MILLLLLLEDGEEEEE

we did that the entire time ahahhaa

and then i was like AYE! UR SHOES UNTIED MILLEDGE! and he looked..and we all went AHAHAHAHAA RETARD!!! aahahahaha omg i love the stadium

or a hit to rightfield we'd be all over milledge (:
and like ayeee . u went from the mets to the nats and now the pirates, ur successful dude!

i felt bad after we did it until like the 7th but he was mean first (:
Our 3,4,5 and 6 hitters really produced for us. So far, Huff and Derosa has helped out. I like that. They should help in this years WS.
Haha yea I agree with you Poncho, Lastings Milledge had it bad last night I was in section 131 and everyone was always yelling something to him. I actually think we got under his skin a bit he didn't look comfortable out there. It was a good game all around.
Originally posted by Regulator209:
Haha yea I agree with you Poncho, Lastings Milledge had it bad last night I was in section 131 and everyone was always yelling something to him. I actually think we got under his skin a bit he didn't look comfortable out there. It was a good game all around.

ahaa yea dude
but in batting practice he was a dickkkkkkhead for real

but yea in 140, my bddies and our new buddies were giving it to him.and then out of nowhere these 2 guys in the front row were like WHATS THE MATTER WITH MILLEDGE... ... .. silence lol

they tried a few tgimes like one says it and the other guys HES A BUM

but we just laughed =]

and then those F'n seaguls came and everyones like ahhh!!! lol
wow renteria.

and medders= my least fav. giant

hes the bob howry this year

and the brandon medders of alst year
2 for 3. 4 for 6 in the home stand. Nice start to the Season.

Road Trip-LA and SD. Then the test begins. STL and PHilly