There are 5 users in the forums

Molina traded YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...ina-trade.html

He is gone.....
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!(:

let the posey era begin !
Let the Giants season really start.
i want saltalamachia for the PTBNL (:
Molina was great for us the last couple of years, he was our RBI man and hit some homers for us. we could have gotten more for him than jus a relief pitcher
Now was certainly as good a time as any to do it, now that Buster has come up and since we definitely weren't sending him back down. I'm okay with this move. But $2 million as well? I don't know that we needed to go THAT far. Texas needed some depth at the Dish so I think that we could have sent half that and still got the trade done.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by GiantCoke:
Molina was great for us the last couple of years, he was our RBI man and hit some homers for us. we could have gotten more for him than jus a relief pitcher

No we couldn't have. No way. Molina is a Steam Roller on the base path. An I don't mean cause he runs guys over. He's that slow. When your tranny is stuck in Industrial Low you should be hitting .500 and half of that should be Dingers and Ground Rule Doubles. As it is we got the better part of that deal personnelwise. Monetarily Texas @ss R@ped Sabes.

~Ceadder
I've always liked Bengie and it's bitter sweet to watch him go. I believe he did a lot to help our stud pitchers develop and he always did whatever the club asked of him. He may have been a tad sensitive, but IMO he was a great giant, and I'll miss him. That said it was probably time. I wish we could have gotten more for him, but he wasn't hitting as well and the move just makes sense. Good luck Bengie!