There are 2 users in the forums

What Giant Will Have the 2nd Best Half

Simple question, but answers will just be guessing. This is based on, if nobody is traded, and bochy keeps some kind of normal lineup. Here's my top 5:

1.) Posey - He will slip a little, but not much. He will be gearing up, as his playing should get him some ROY votes.
2.) Lincecum - He regains his form, but will fall short of his 3rd CY award.
3.) Huff - Will slow down a bit, but should still hit 38-41 home runs
4.) Ish - Yes, I think if he gets enough playing time, he will continue to rip the ball, and his fielding is always tops. So, more playing time = more hits, better .OBP, more RBI's,...etc.
5.) Zito - Always seems to have a better 2nd half, so hopefully will do it this year

I would like to add Pablo, but still not sure. Hopefully this last 3 days of rest, has brought him back to life. Bochy should have given a few days off before, but he just doesn't think sometimes (actually most of the time)
First-Let me LOL at Bochy having a normal lineup.

Ok. got that out of my system

1. Posey-Major plummet as the season wears on. Good rest of July, good August. Hits the Wall in Sept and slumps for the rest of the season.
2. Lincecum-Regains form and although doesn't win the CY this year, still manages 19 wins. A shot at 20 on the final day.
3. Huff- 25-30hr. not close to 40
4. ISH is one of my favorite players. He will get short shifted again by Bochy. Count on it. Maybe 100 more ABs this season. I will be shocked if he get 200.
5. Zito. Praying for the better 2nd half.

Pablo- He has hit a wall. This year we can't expect much more from him than what he has done in the first half. He looks tired and plays that way. His defense has been good but not great and I expect that to continue. Have you noticed that this year he hasn't done the 360 at third at any time. I think he needs to take the first month of the offseason OFF and not play in Venezuela again this winter. Pablo is a team first player. Charismatic and a joy to have around. But he needs a long break. That just isn't going to happen until after the season.

The one player that we are overlooking is Torres. He needs to reproduce his first half. He seemed to grow stronger in the Milwaukee series and needs to continue with that kind of play. Can he?
Well, it was nice while it lasted. Ish went 0-4 tonight, so it looks like it's back to pinch hitting for him.
Ish, didn't bat tonight, but was a 9th inning replacement. We won, that's all that matters, but barely.

So far, Posey, Lince, Zito, and Huff, all have done well this 2nd half.
im going to say pablo even though hes not an option lol. posey is going to be outstanding regardless, and huff has lived up to far more than anyone thought. hopefully after the panda gets back he will have a clean slate and a clear mind. please god let him have a clear mind and find that swing.......

but if i have to choose one of the options then i say lincecum
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
im going to say pablo even though hes not an option lol. posey is going to be outstanding regardless, and huff has lived up to far more than anyone thought. hopefully after the panda gets back he will have a clean slate and a clear mind. please god let him have a clear mind and find that swing.......

but if i have to choose one of the options then i say lincecum

You chose your own options. That list was just my guesses, and yes Pablo would be a good choice, if he can, and I sure wouldn't mind him having a great 2nd half.