There are 4 users in the forums

Official Dodgers at Giants series thread - starts 7/30/10

Friday, July 30 - Dodgers - 7:15 pm - Lincecum vs Monasterios
Saturday, July 31 - Dodgers - 1:10 pm - Zito vs Billingsley
Sunday, August 1 - Dodgers - 5:00 pm - Cain vs Kershaw

Always a big series! Discuss!
alright, lets go boys boys, BEAT LA! BEAT LA! damn that commercial on giants.com gets me riled up.
Yea yea! Viva las Gigantes!!!

Duck the Fodgers!

~Ceadder
i cannot believe that stat, lincecum starts out 3-0 against the giants and in his last 3 hes 1-1 with an era of over 6 holy cow! whats going on with him. looking sketchy loading the bases but gettin out of it lets go boys BEAT LA!
im so pissed man this is bs. i envy all you watching the game in cali, im stationed in washington, get direct tv, order mlb extra innings. and the broadcast is pt dodgers..........BOOOOOOOOOOOO! so direct tv also has comcast bay area and i go to it and......... pt dodgers. i cant stand this guy talking hes so boring and monotone.
URIBEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! going deep baby! seems like he always hits it into that entrance in left.
alright 2-1 and great hits by torres and sanchez and HUFF DADDY! i thought it was going out but ill take that monster dub for the lead. cmon timmy shut em down!
you guys hear that fact on freddy? thats a pretty amazing story man. born right foot is 1/2 size smaller than his left, lacks muscles in his right calf, and left foot was pidgeon toed. wore a cast from day one after being born and was told we would have to work behind a desk his whole life. guess not.
great night for timmy, roughed up a little in the first 3, then cums back and shuts em down the next 4 innings. way to battle kid now lets get him that dub!
Anyone watch the game ? Did anyone notice Timmy's new delivery ?
i havent been around to be able to pick up on things, what was the deal tonight. i noticed him locating his fastball but with no velocity. he hit 92 in the 7th but majority of the game was 88-90. another nail biter and torturous win. bochy says wilson has back spams..........yeah ok boch. had a bad inning against uggla, not the marlins just uggla. i think it was an excuse. and if thats the case all the pitchers should have back spasms. my bad anyway. good to get the win and the fathers lost!
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
i havent been around to be able to pick up on things, what was the deal tonight. i noticed him locating his fastball but with no velocity. he hit 92 in the 7th but majority of the game was 88-90. another nail biter and torturous win. bochy says wilson has back spams..........yeah ok boch. had a bad inning against uggla, not the marlins just uggla. i think it was an excuse. and if thats the case all the pitchers should have back spasms. my bad anyway. good to get the win and the fathers lost!

He brought both hands over his head

Here's his normal delivery (slow motion).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTi6f...eature=related

As long as it helps.
that was a great breakdown there, i didnt notice the difference, but whatever as long as he can still be effective and deliver for this team. whatever gets the job done and keeps him one of the best. i am a little bit worried about the loss in velocity though, but it also seems like hes lost alot of command of his pitches. except that change up lol sorry loser angeles
This is his new delivery. He actually goes back to his old delivery (I'm assuming out of habit), and back to his new one.

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/n...t=.jsp&c_id=sf
wow, seems like that might have threw the hitters off seeing that. can any othere pitcher do that and be effective.