There are 3 users in the forums

Official Padres at Giants series thread - starts 8/13/10

Friday, August 13 - Padres - 7:15 pm - Sanchez vs Richard
Saturday, August 14 - Padres - 1:10 pm - Bumgarner vs Latos
Sunday, August 15 - Padres - 1:05 pm - Lincecum vs LeBlanc

Discuss
PS - This is the series that Sanchez said we would sweep.
HERE we go boys!!!!!! lets take this series and take sole posetion of first and show the league were better than the madres maxi pads. light em up!
Huff 27th double!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0 Giants!!

Correction 2-0
i missed the game and we lost!?? whaat happened?!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
i missed the game and we lost!?? whaat happened?!!!!!!!!!

We lost Their pitching shut us down after the 1st. I think we need an another team to beat the Pads for us, we just can't do it.
THE GIANTS WIN THE GAME!!!! THE GIANTS WIN THE GAME!!!! THE GIANTS WIN THE GAME!!!!
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
THE GIANTS WIN THE GAME!!!! THE GIANTS WIN THE GAME!!!! THE GIANTS WIN THE GAME!!!!

YYYYEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! thats what im talking about....now we got game 3 tomorrow with big timmy on the hill, and niners in the morning YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAHHHH
BBBBOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
YYYYEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! thats what im talking about....now we got game 3 tomorrow with big timmy on the hill, and niners in the morning YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAHHHH
BBBBOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Time Timmy Jim needs to be the FREAK tomorrow.
he is not being the freak...hes freakin out!!!!!!! i can barely watch this, i cant count on timmy being reliable anymore. 1st inning looked good, then it went right away. 5-2 ohhhhhhhh man.
Yeah, Timmy has not been my favorite pitcher for a while now. Whenever he pitches, I always have him being the Giants 5 pitcher. Him and sanchez are just not dependable anymore. Pads have better pitching and hitting. But the fact is the pads have always owned us. Since we don't have Barry anymore, they control us.
BOOOO

The fact is we won't win the NL west title. But we do have a chance at the wild card.
The two wins we have over the Pads were extra innings, 1 run victories. IN other words we barely beat them in those two games. It could very well be 0-10 with no wins against the pads.
Man, I'm sorry guys but I think at this point we just look to next year. Cause this is garbage. I'm prety peeved that we couldn't even give the Madres a run for it. I mean this is the Madres that Sanchez threw a NoNo against. What the hell. Boch needs to get his ass fired as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of seeing this team beat the crap out of the average to below average team and then get their buts kicked by the Madres and the good teams.

This team doesn't deserve to go to the Postseason as far as I'm concerned. We shouldn't have won a single game against the Squaws and imho, we didn't deserve the wins we've gotten against a bunch of teams.

I'm hot that Boch has pissed away any chance we had at taking the Division. We bring up Arms instead of Bats, we lose arms cause he doesn't use them wisely and they get injured. No hit and run ideology to combat the double play hitters in the lineup. Instead he moves the hitters around so much they can't get consistent in their approach leaves Pitchers on too long, doesn't leave them on so they can get themselves out of a jam when their pitch count hasn't hit 100 yet. His almanac mind has to resort to nit picking rules to gain an advantage.

There has to be someone else that can do just as bad a job as this guy does. I mean crap, Black was in OUR organization and look what he gets from the friggin Madres. Outclassed by your old understudy is not a good thing. And make no mistake about it. Black is making Boch look like a little league coach. Pathic.

~Ceadder