There are 3 users in the forums

Official Giants at Phillies series thread - starts 8/17/10

Tuesday, August 17 - @Phillies - 4:05 pm - Zito vs Oswalt
Wednesday, August 18 - @Phillies - 4:05 pm - Cain vs Blanton
Thursday, August 19 - @Phillies - 4:05 pm - Sanchez vs Hamels
m m m m m, this is going to be fun, hopefully for us. play tough, get some consistent pitching again and we should be golden. sanchez hasnt said anything about the phils right? LETS GO GIANTS!
Timmy is not pitching so that goes to our advantage.
Burrell big fly
Guillen big fly

But zito left the fly open. Booo
9-3, oh well, we lost.
i couldnt even watch the whole game.....but there was a great piece on mlb network about the giants dodgers rivalry on baseball rivalries, it made up for the loss a little bit. if you see it on check it out.
I've seen it. It's very good.

Too bad this season requires that kind of show to make things bearable.

~Ceadder
We lost again. You know we really do suck.
What a time to go into a funk again. It is too bad that we are facing some of the NL elite right now. I hope we can snap out of this soon. It seems we have fallen apart in all aspects of the game.
And we plummet like a pair of concrete shoes around a Snitch's feet in the standings. I hope this is the end of Boch, I really do.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
And we plummet like a pair of concrete shoes around a Snitch's feet in the standings. I hope this is the end of Boch, I really do.

~Ceadder

what is sad is that we will win enough to let him keep his job
FINALLY! i can come out of hiding lol, we won a game! no we need the maxi pads to start losing.......
Originally posted by BigRon:
what is sad is that we will win enough to let him keep his job

Yup. And with today's win I think there is no end to Boch in sight short of him going belly up in the Dugout.

BTW who is controlling the or is responsible for the Schedule box on the homepage?

Are they mad at me for trying to hatch it? Cause if it's cause of me that it's not being updated I can stop trying to hatch it I guess.

~Ceadder