There are 3 users in the forums

Official Diamondbacks at Giants series thread - starts 8/27/10

Friday, August 27 - D-backs - 7:15 pm - Lincecum vs Enright
Saturday, August 28 - D-backs - 6:05 pm - Zito vs Hudson
Sunday, August 29 - D-backs - 1:05 pm - Cain vs Lopez
tomorrow night look for me right behind the bullpen and giants dugout! im going to get a lincecum kiss lmao yeah right. he better pitch well and they better be puttin up insane amounts of runs like they been doin! lets catch the maxi padsand fly pass the fillis! GO GIANTS!!!
timmy really does need to bring his A game. if he can bounce back i think it'll give the whole team a lift.
Pablo has come back, why can't he do the same. At least hire his daddy to help him along through the season.
well well well, my first game ever at ATT, and they dont even score one run........i guess my hat really is bad luck, dont worry its getting burned.....timmy gives up a 3 run shot in the first. good news was i was closer to lincecum than the espn photographers, i actually got to tell them to get out of my seat when he was warming up. i mean i could have spit on him i was so close! buster was a little bit farther away but still closer than life, and panda and adress were stretching right in front of me too so that was sweeet! until arizona put up 6 spot on us and i didnt see a single giant hit out of the infield. and guillen is slower in real life than on tv. DH/PH only put ross out there instead. it was still fun though disappointing so hope we get a win tonight to stay in it.
oh yeah quick note, that was the first pro game i have ever been too when the team i rooted for didnt win.....lame, ends my streak, and mike fontenot is now little mikey, he is tiny man! looked like a little kid at 3rd last night.