There are 3 users in the forums

Official Rockies at Giants series thread - starts 8/30/10

Monday, August 30 - Rockies - 7:15 pm - Sanchez vs De La Rosaark
Tuesday, August 31 - Rockies - 7:15 pm - Bumgarner vs Rogers
Wednesday, September 1 - Rockies - 6:15 pm - Lincecum vs Jimenez
that 3rd game there used to be exciting, looking at the names it sounds good, but we know better now, either way i hope our offense can put up 5+ in each game so we have a shot at winning some of these games. go giants
sanchez is throwin tonight boy, top of the 9th nailbiter right now, where my dogs at you guys on tonight?
bochy pulls him
WOW what a *uc* up, ross totaly misjudged that ball and cost that game and freddys throw to 3rd was pathetic and now we are down going in the bottom 9th, poor johnny sanchez, defense wastes it for him, and he pitched very nice. i cant believe this.............................................. ..........
Sorry, but I have been on vacation. But I guess I didn't miss much, except the further falling of our team.
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
Sorry, but I have been on vacation. But I guess I didn't miss much, except the further falling of our team.

falling is almost over, the toilet is almost finished flushing, too bad this season will leave a few poop stains...
Wait. What ?... The Giants won ? What the ?
Yeah they won and I got home right as the eighth inning started and couldn't get mlb.com to load so I could watch the last two innings. I was at the reno aces game, and my wifes family that we are staying with do not have cable so I don't get the games on tv here in reno. And for all the haters, I know the aces are the diamond backs affiliate, but reno is my current home town, that's the only reason I follow them. The grizzlys are the giants team and they are my num one
Meh, not getting sucked in again. I want us to win, but I'm at the Show Me stage and it's almost Football season. I love Baseball, but getting fooled every season(not really) has left me a bit pessimistic. Especially at this lose 2 win 1 juncture the team is in right now.

How the sam hell are we only 4 games back?

~Ceadder
Holy hell! The suck finally caught up to the Madres?

Please please please let this be true. And PLEASE Gigantes take advantage of it.!

~Ceadder
Lince is pitching, I have no confidence in a win tonight.
yes yes yes linci wins it! giants win! padres lose! were 3 games back agianst those bleeps and alot of games against them left, 28 games left 22 against division foes 7 against the maxi pads, we can take the lead and win it. if the giants are anything they will do it, but dont get too excited, dont want to get too let down, but there is a shimmer in the distance. lets go boys! lets GO GIANTS!
I was wrong. I am stunned, happy, and amazed.
DODGERS, COME OUT AND PLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAY!

/warriors