There are 3 users in the forums

Official Giants at Dodgers series thread - starts 9/3/10

Friday, September 3 - @Dodgers - 7:10 pm - Zito vs Billingsley
Saturday, September 4 - @Dodgers - 7:10 pm - Cain vs Lilly
Sunday, September 5 - @Dodgers - 5:00 pm - Sanchez vs Kuroda
not the way to start out, but thats the first one lets go giants BEAT LA!
did you see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posey deep!
back to back jacks baby!!!!! lets go BEAT LA!!!!!
OMG UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRIIIIIIIBEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! !!! and fans say we need small ball and not power, that gentelmen, is how its done in big ball, 4 home runs to take the lead.......that is big league ball baby. alright now b weezy is comin in, cmon now get up, BEAT LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOO GIAAANNNNNNNTTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
What's going on ?
oh you know no big deal, giants down 4-0 cain gave up a little mistake, but had a solid 7 innings, buster comes up in the 7th, rakes a shot to center, rents and burrell with back to back, cody ross beats out a sweet throw by furcal, then burrell big dog comes in to pinch hit and rails another shot to center, brian money wilson comes in and closes it out.
oh and btw, check out the postgame notes from yesterdays extra baggs, and click the links to watch the brian wilson interviews. hes not only BA but funny as all hell, and now has solidified himself as my favorite player all time. he reminds me of zach galifinakis, allen from the hangover. this guy is classic, LOVE IT. lmao. GO GIANTS
the cheap seats, new favorite show lmao, this is great lol
Yes, I'm liking Wilson more and more. Wilson, huff and burrell have made this a fun team this year.
i am absolutely dumbfounded that guillen got the start..........here we go again boch
well guillen finally got a hit but still, ross should be in there
nice sac fly panda, stay productive baby
my wife wants me to get a beat la tatoo...................
WE WON!!!!!! Sanchez was great, and finally enough runs to support him too.