There are 4 users in the forums

Official Giants at Padres series thread - starts 9/9/10

Thursday, September 9 - @Padres - 7:05 pm - Cain vs Garland
Friday, September 10 - @Padres - 7:05 pm - Sanchez vs Richard
Saturday, September 11 - @Padres - 1:10 pm - Bumgarner vs Stauffer
Sunday, September 12 - @Padres - 1:05 pm - Lincecum vs Correia

The showdown arrives! Discuss!
4 0f the more important games we will play this year outside of the playoffs, should we get there. We have to win 3 out of 4. It has been pointed out to me that after this series, SD goes on the same road trip we are just finishing while we are at home. We have 12 out of 18 at home remaining. SD has 13 of 20 on the road. But if we cant win this series this weekend, All the pressure is on us to win. SD would have no pressure if we lose 3.
The odds of us winning are very low. Since Barry left we have not have had much luck against the pads. It doesn't help that we have their manager

Let's see, this year, we have only won two games against them so far. Both victories were extra inning wins, by one stinking run. So, yes, we suck when we play the pads, and when zito pitches also ( we just don't give the guy any support).
lucky zito wont be pitching against them, right now huff daddy is raking in the big bot ball, 3-0 cmon boys we can get em.
UUUUURRRRRRIIIIIBBBBBBEEEEE DEEP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO game one baby, please keep on rollin, 7-3 yes GO GIANTS
I am stunned we won , but happy . Only one game, we need to win at least two games, but three or four would be better.
game 2 is going crazy, i cant believe sanchez walked a career high 7 and still had a no hitter into the middle of the 4th, and how we scored was crazy, but uribe is definitely player of the game, playing amazing d making snags at 3rd and beat out that throw to score huff. keep it rollin boys
freddy sanchez looks like a snake when hes up to bat. funniest looking timing mechanism ive seen. rowand just looks like a tool with his stance lol
wtf was that, i dont know why uribe even tried to touch him, b weezy is a BA athlete, looked lke he would have beat the throw anyway, regardless, sd gets out of a panties in a bunch situation and have an inkling of a chance(jk, not even chuck norris stands a chance against brian the fricken man wilson)
WE WON AGAIN?????? We have more victories than the pads ??? What the ?????
YESSSSSS! Bring home the Sweep Bum! Viva Gigantes!

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
YESSSSSS! Bring home the Sweep Bum! Viva Gigantes!

~Ceadder

2 more for that. Why don't we just focus on today's game, National TV on Fox. Madison on the mound. Hopefully, Posey behind the plate and no Rowand.
Originally posted by BigRon:
2 more for that. Why don't we just focus on today's game, National TV on Fox. Madison on the mound. Hopefully, Posey behind the plate and no Rowand.

Torres cf
Sanchez 2b
Huff 1b
Posey c
Guillen rf
Burrell lf
Uribe 3b
Renteria ss
Bumgarner p
Why do we keep playing guillen over Ross ?