There are 3 users in the forums

Your thoughts on the upcoming Giants and Braves series

We were 3-4 against them this year. What are your thoughts on the upcoming series?

I can't believe we are the NL West Champs! The Padres had me worried there for a while after taking those first 2 games.
  • 4ML
Braves on the road are average at best - I really think we will beat up on them in the first two games.
This will be a fun series full of TORTURE. Hudson threw on Sunday. That makes him unavailable to open the Series for the Braves. Derek Lowe probably opens with Hudson following. If you look at the stats this is a pretty even series.
all i know is two of my closest freinds are braves fans, they were rooting for the giants yesterday, and were almost excited as much as i was when b weez threw the last pitch, and they think the braves will win.....i dont think so, they are missing very key players and we are rolling and healthy. they also said that who ever we face better watch out cuz our boys are scary!!!!!!!!! GO GIANTS!
happy its the braves and not phillies.. but we got to take each series completely serious noimsayin?
I don't put to much stock in the series record this year. Different team and means much more. Tough one against Lowe, but Timmy rested should be a good matchup. I just hope the bats go for us. We didn't hit Brave pitching well.
Go G's.
As long as we can score first we can win. Our pitchers with the lead early are pretty much unbeatable.
I think Huff Daddy and Burell will give this team a different energy in the Post Season than we had in the Regular Season. Offense will still be a question mark, but not like it was during the previous 162 games imho.

Neither of these guys have been to the Post Season. I think they will do everything they can to prolong the experience for a team full of players who've never been. I think Freddy could be just as dedicated but that arm is a huge question mark. At least Uribe is not going to be left off this NLDS team so we at least have someone who comes up big in pressure situations to sub for Freddy if that arm is sore.

Can't wait. I hope someone shows the series on Veetle so I can watch it, or MLB.com isn't asking too much for the rest of the season. I'll know better Thursday.

~Ceadder
I don't know who Matt Meyers is but he picked SF to win it all, my new favorite ESPN writer haha

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playof...ory?id=5651702