There are 3 users in the forums

I've had it...

If Mike Fontenot starts another game at 3rd for us I'm gonna take a contract out on him.

2 Errors and takes his eyes off that Line Drive that allowed Philly to take the lead and keep it.

I'll take Panda's 0Fer at the plate over his sieve glove and no hits any day of the week.

Hell I would take Zito over that Bum too.

I cannot believe Boch didn't yank his sorry ass after the 2nd one. At least Panda can sometimes put the bat on the ball with his wild hacks. Fontenot has done SH!T for us this entire Post Season.

~Ceadder
well judging by your words, im glad i missed that since i didnt get to see the game. still mad i missed the game and barry being a part of the pregame cerimonies. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Fontenot has done SH!T for us this entire Post Season.

~Ceadder

This isn't quite True, His Triple helped alot. That was the key to him starting over Panda the last 4 games. Panda did redeem his position last night thought with 2 doubles in one at bat.
Originally posted by BigRon:
This isn't quite True, His Triple helped alot. That was the key to him starting over Panda the last 4 games. Panda did redeem his position last night thought with 2 doubles in one at bat.

And grounding into a DP.
Honestly Fontenot sucks. As Panda has proven once he got back into the roster at 3rd it's okay to be lucky.

And c'mon the errors that Fontenot committed Panda wouldn't have. He might have missed that line drive shot in similar fashion, yet his glove is better @ 3rd than that of Fontenot.

I hope Panda gets to start Wednesday with Uribe and Freddy and Huffy in the Infield. Should be a good series.

~Ceadder
I hope Panda gets his act together. He needs a chance to redeem himself. He is only 23 and has a ton of upside as long as he keeps it off his inside.