There are 4 users in the forums

Official 2010 World Series Thread: Giants vs Rangers - starts 10/27/10

shut down inning licecum!
OOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOH OOOH OOOOH FREEEEEEEDYYYYYY!!!
giants take the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLIFF LEE WHO MUTHA F*****!!!!!!!!!! yeah sit down ESPN, you have eatin crow again 8-2 GIANTS!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 off the untouchable. wow
GAME ONE BELONGS TO THE GIANTS!!!!! sorry espn WRONG again........... oh the giants cant handle the texas offense, uh oh giants put up 11 and knock out cliff lee! yea looks like i need to apply for their jobs..... huff 3 hits, uribe with the 3 run bomba even nate had an rbi knock! and freddy fu***** sanchez! what a game! thats the former nl batting champ we love! all the haters can come out and play on the freeway now..... GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for the game tonight. heres to a 2-0 start!!!
Go Giants!
Rent a Wreck? no, Mr. Renteria.
yeah and mr renteria does it again, hey espn, giants have a 9-0 lead in the 9th, so much for that lack of offense.....

ok i dont think you guys know how much barry zito has played a role in this series so far, yesterday i came home from work, got out of my uniform and changed into my game clothes, volcom shorts giants hat and my authentic lincecum jersey.....the giants win big against texas......after the game im all happy jumping around the kids crying from me screaming and i take my game clothes off and to my surprise, i was wearing my authentic zito jersey........wtf..

i put it on tonight before the game and POW 9-0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!! im not taking it off till we lose, cuz nate just grabbed the last out and we are 2 away from the glory...........GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this Cincinnati
Originally posted by BigRon:
Is this Cincinnati

i dont get it
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
i dont get it

In a three game series against Cincinnati, the Giants scored 38 runs.
Originally posted by BigRon:
In a three game series against Cincinnati, the Giants scored 38 runs.

NICE!!!!!!!!!
damn kelly clarkson is smokin hot......... GAME ON MO FOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET UP, GET LOUD, LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW i got the zito jersey on, hope huff daddy gots the thong on!
OUCH. First ever HR off a lefty. That hurt