There are 3 users in the forums

Molina Get His Ring Yet ?

Isn't it weird how Molina is going to get a WS Ring no matter what ?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=sh-molina102410

The fact is, if we didn't trade him, he wouldn't get diddly, that's for sure.
I am happy for him. This is the matchup I have wanted since the playoffs began.
I hadda think about it a bit. At first it was like you were intimating that he was being arrogant, which doesn't jive with the Benji I know of.

Then I was like "duh""oh yeah that's right we traded him once Buster became a fixture on the team."

As much as I think Benji deserves one, it just won't have the luster on it from being on the winning team if we Win it. We have a solid shot having burned down their Ace Starter.

Now ours is coming up. As much as people think that Timmy is our Ace, this year I have to say that Cain has been our most consistent Pitcher over the course of the season. Unfortunately the Bats haven't been there for him. The guy deserves to get some glitter for what he has given us over the years.

An I know some people don't think that he's anything special but it's too bad Lowry got injured and then screwed by the training staff in his rehab. Would have loved to see him as a Long Middle Reliever instead of having to go to Mad Bum in the last game against the Phillies. But that's another thread altogether.

~Ceadder