There are 3 users in the forums

Our Starters

Living in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area I have seen and heard about how our Giants were going to have our butts handed to us. Here is my question to y'all... Do we re-sign Cain to a VERY long term contract and say good bye to Lincedum? I just don't see the Giants being able to sign both unless we can get Matt to do something early...
Rangers fans had no idea what hit them when they saw Matt was the scheduled pitcher for the Giants. I just snickered when I was told that game 2 was theirs for the taking.
I don't see the Giants parting ways with Cain. They will sign him to a long term deal. But there is no immediacy to signing him. This is a staff that is signed thru 2013. I think Lincecum, Cain and Bumgarner are long time Giants. Sanchez however is the trade bait. He may be the most talented on the staff but he is also the least disciplined.

The Playoffs are bringing in more $$$$ than the Giants can imagine. It won't be a problem to keep the Three and still have money left for others. Remember coming off the books this year is a lot of dead money.