There are 2 users in the forums

Official San Francisco Giants "2010 World Series Champions" thread

Giants win the World Series 4 games to 1 against the Texas Rangers!

The Giants are the World Series Champions!!
OMG LONG SEASON BEST SEASON EVERRRR
YAY WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![2love
just like torres says it best, this season has been a bless!!! WOOOOOOOOOO GO GIANTS, oh im sorry gents let me re phrase that.............. way to go WORLD CHAMPION SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the torture is over for us fans this drink is for all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a long strange trip its been!!!!

Great 3 months! First time we can ever say we are the Champs in Baseball!!!!!
110 days til spring training.
Wow...just wow...
See you all at the parade tomorrow. I hope to be at City Hall. just like 2million others.
Originally posted by BigRon:
110 days til spring training.

Wow. My expectations will be much higher going into 2011 than they were for 2010.

Originally posted by GiantsFan:

Wow. My expectations will be much higher going into 2011 than they were for 2010.

You have to admit; the Giants need better hitting if they are to repeat in 2011. The pitching (especially the starters) is solid; the defense looks fine; but having a few more guys with better batting averages and on base percentages would be nice.

And, don't forget, the Phillies will still be there, and the Braves look to be an up and coming team.