There are 2 users in the forums

New deals likely for Giants' Bruce Bochy and Brian Sabean

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers GM Jon Daniels said his first offseason priority would be to extend the contract of manager Ron Washington. The Giants' top brass expects to have a similar conversation about extending manager Bruce Bochy and GM Brian Sabean, who are under contract for 2011 with options for 2012.

Giants president Larry Baer said the matter merits discussion, but he and managing partner Bill Neukom have not addressed the subject during the Giants' postseason run.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/N...abean-08546399
I hope that Baer and Neukom hold off a while longer. No need to rush into anything with Boch. Sabes has made some solid moves but a lot of them leave fans scratching their heads so some discussion about his contract holds merit but I don't want to see anyone lose their heads because the team finally won their Championship.

I will say that for a guy who sucks in the regular season, Boch did have Post Season experience where Washington did not have a whole lot if any. Still prove it to the fans that you deserve to be with the team going past 2011 as far as I'm concerened.

~Ceadder
I agree with Ceadder. No reason to move on Bochy now. He was a Genius throughout the Playoffs and World Series. During the Season he was an ordinary Joe whose team won games despite his best effort.