There are 2 users in the forums

Pablo

Will Pablo muster up the discipline to drop 40 lbs this off season or is he off to the minors?
I think he is off to the Minors. I am not sure he possesses that kind of self discipline
While its not easy, you hear it all the time about people who lose immense amount of weight in six months...and these are normal folks who don't have the money, trainers, motivation ($$$) that Pablo has.
If pablo was in the american league, he would most likely be a designated hitter. An American League team could ask for a trade for him and make him a designated hitter. I doubt that he is going to the minors, he struggle towards the end of the year but he had a good amount of RBI's, Home Runs and Hits. I want him to play on the team, just one more year, and see what he does and how he improves.
Pablo needs to find his key to quickness. It isn't necessarily the loss of an immense amount of weight but more likely 25 or so lbs and strengthening his trunk. I just hope he can improve on his defense and his situational hitting with men on first and second. So far his situational hitting has been his biggest downfall. It simply doesn't exist for a free swinger such as Pablo.