There are 3 users in the forums

gold glove winners

absolute disgrace.............i am so sick and fin tired of this biased big name BS, go to mlb .com and look at the fielding percentage for outfielders in the NL with more than 120 GP............... andres torres........IS NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you got cargo, victorino and bourne as the winners? bourne was the biggest surprise playing in one more game and haveing 5 less FPCT points. straight up bs, youd think with the giants winning the whole damn thing they might get a few looks. i wonder how many WS winning teams had no league award winners major or minor, the giants might be the first lol
Jeter winning is even worse.

Its voted by coaches, not by fans, so they must be seeing something we're not seeing. But I agree with you completely, Torres made an impactful plays AND was consistent. There are some articles out there saying that Torres was more deserving than the people who actually won them.
I said as much on MLB.com but without the Fielding Percentage stats.

I am gobsmacked that Andres wasn't even listed.

I understand Molina(Cards) getting the nod(don't know if he did) over Posey, but not even Buster was nominated which is a damn shame if you ask me cause his arm at the plate was murder to steal against opposing bag snaggers. What kills us in that area is 4 out of 5 of our Starters have long strides in their delivery. Even still there was a reason Posey took RoY honors. Makes no sense that he didn't even get nominated.

And silver slugger. How does Sanchez not get nominated? I'll have to go back and take another look, but since I was here I thought I should mention that Sancho hits with power. Probably more so than any of the nominees.

But one thing I did notice, that there was A LOT of EC bias in the nominations this year.

Hopefully our gang can continue this magic and maybe the AP will take note of more Giants players.

~Ceadder