There are 2 users in the forums

hey everyone, im new here just saying what's up

Hi fellow Giants fans, I am new to this forum.

I have been a San Francisco Giants fan since 1960 (wow--that's a long time). It's been mostly disappointments; especially the WS against the Angels, which the Giants SHOULD have won. But there were some good times; the 3-game playoffs against the Dodgers in 1962, where the Giants scored 4 runs in the top of the 9th of game 3 at Dodger Stadium to win 6-4, and get to the World Series against the Yankees. That was the "rain" series.

All the old time players: Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Orlando Cepeda, Jack Sanford, Juan Marichal, Jim Ray Hart, John "the Count" Montefusco, Tom Haller, Will Clark, Robby Thompson, Vida Blue, Bobby Bonds, Bobby Mercer. I have attended games at Candlestick; I have not been to the new ballpark. I hope it's better weather-wise than Candlestick was.

Anyway, Giants' fans, good to be here.
Welcome. Nice to have another Old Timer here. I was right there with you in those days. But you could have left out Mercer.
Hey everyone I'm new here, I'm just making my newbie intro thread like I see so many people seem to do. I'm kind of new to all the online jive so it's sort of a monkey see monkey do there at this point hehe.
There, I got rid of your extraneous material. Welcome n00b
Welcome and go giants!
New here doing what noob guys do and giving my boring intro post :]

Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting some cool users.
Welcome noob. :)
hey noob, send me a friend invite
I am excited to become among the brand new people inside your forums, and with any luck I'll have enough time to remain around.
Glad to have the n00bs here. Now one thread for all the n00b intros.