There are 2 users in the forums

Cant wait for giants baseball?

Cant wait for giants baseball. What games are you going to this year?
I have bought tickets to Giants vs Cards game 2. And A's vs Giants. And hoping to go to more games.

Im also confident we can make it to the world series again. Even though the phillies and redsox might do really good next year!

GO GIANTS!
I am hoping to move prior to the season. But if still here, then I hope to go to some games this year prior to the move. I have no desire to see an American League team at At&t. Cardinals, Cubs, Pirates, Braves. perhaps.
if you move you will still like the giants right? Im more of a national league fan than american league. Theres not really any interesting AL teams playing at at&t
yeah I can't wait for baseball season but theres going to be a ton of bandwagon fans next year who get very annoying. March 31 is marked on my calendar though
To matmrld: I am a die hard Giants Fan. No matter where I live, I root for an wear my gear for the Giants. Thanks to mlbaudio I have access to listen to every Giants Game. Thanks to MLBExtraInnings I can watch every game. Well, every game when I am not working. Problem is I work too much. WAY TOO MUCH
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
yeah I can't wait for baseball season but theres going to be a ton of bandwagon fans next year who get very annoying. March 31 is marked on my calendar though

I agree, we will get a lot of bandwagon fans.