There are 4 users in the forums

Giants365.com San Francisco Giants volunteer writers search!

Love your San Francisco Giants? Enjoy visiting Giants365.com? Do you want to share your thoughts on the team and have a creative outlet to do so?

We are looking for volunteer writers willing to contribute their time and share their thoughts with visiting fans. Do you think you have what it takes to write professional articles that will grab a reader's attention? Why not give writing for this site a shot?

You decide on the topics. To be considered, post a sample article here and be ready to have other visitors and members give their feedback. Those with the best feedback will be brought on.

All we ask is that you write in a professional manner. No swearing and nothing offensive.

Good luck everyone!
700+ like this site on Facebook. Surely, we can find more than one candidate
Dear Webmaster,

My name is Andre Tameta and I currently write for the 49ers' Webzone. I would also love to write for Giants365.com.

Here is a sample of my baseball work:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-brian-wilson

Casey Blake Disrespects Brian Wilson in Dodgers-Giants Game

Good for you, Casey Blake—you hit a home run to tie the game 5-5 on May 10, 2009, off one of the National League's better closers.

But mocking him was extremely classless.

Everyone learned the meaning of Brian Wilson's post-game gesture when he told Andrew Baggerly of the San Jose Mercury News that he adapted the slogan for an ultimate fighting clothing company to reflect his own personal beliefs and to honor his dad.

There is absolutely no disrespect intended because the man dedicated the gesture to his deceased father and to Jesus Christ.

"It shows no disrespect toward anybody. It's all positive praise. It's not for showboating. It's not to start an epidemic," Wilson said in the San Jose Mercury News interview.

"It's just me getting a quick message out to the world and to Christ and that's it. I just thought, what more perfect time to display my faith than at the end of a game?"

Here is also a sample of my Niners' Webzone work:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/commenta...r=Andre+Tameta
DrE. Good to see you. Or rather, good to see your name. hahaha. How are the Marines treating you? Are you still in and if so where?
Hey! I'm out of the Marine Corps and a full time grad student now. Thank you G.I. Bill!