There are 5 users in the forums

Your most memorable San Francisco Giants regular season moment

I ask about the regular season because a lot of people are going to say the 2010 World Series.

What is your most memorable San Francisco Giants regular season moment?

For me, I'd say either the 1997 win over the Padres to win the Western Division or 2007 when Bonds became the all-time home run leader.
10 inning game in 62 or 63 with Willie Mays hitting one out to win and Marichal going for the distance, as usual. Could really have been any extra inning game back at the stick during the heartache seasons of the 60's.
My most memorable regular season moment was my 1st game.

I'm 10 years old, my first game EVER in a MLB park(at the Stick) and we're doing pretty well('78 Season) and I get to see Willie Mack play. I sat along the 1st base path 2 boxes up between Home and 1st. My Uncle took me to the game and let me ruin dinner with so many Carnation Malteds it wasn't even funny to my Mum later.

I never once left my seat and we stayed through all 9 innings. We lost 2-1 to the Cards because Brock took 2 bags off us(I think it was two anyway) and it was a hard fought loss. What made things memorable for me was I was looking forward to getting Jack Clark's autograph but he didn't play that day.

I had pretty recently moved to the area and hadn't had any sworn allegiances(though my stepdad was a confirmed Reds fan) and just taking in a Loss and how our guys handled themselves changed that forever. All because my Uncle(who is now retired) was given 2 tickets as an off duty Officer and decided to see if his nephew would like to go. Boy howdy! I jumped all over that and I'm glad I did. It's been a rough, but fun go and I wouldn't change it for all the money in the world.
1962 season. Giants caught the Dodgers on the last day of the season; both teams ended at 101-61.

There was a 3-game playoff for the NL pennant. Game 1 at Candlestick Giants won big. Game 2 at Dodger Stadium Dodgers won 2-1. Game 3 (the deciding game) at Dodger Stadium the Bums led 4-2 going into the ninth. Giants scored 4 runs in the ninth (with help of 2 Dodger errors) and went on to win the pennant-clinching game 6-4.