Monday, April 11 - Dodgers - 7:15 pm - Bumgarner vs Kershaw
Tuesday, April 12 - Dodgers - 7:15 pm - Lincecum vs Billingsley
Wednesday, April 13 - Dodgers - 7:15 pm - Sanchez vs Lilly

Discuss.
BEAT LA! Need to sweep them!!!
Originally posted by Maximill15:

That would be nice.

I was reading that there would be extra security on hand for this series in case there is some revenge for Bryan.
Originally posted by Maximill15:

I hope Bum has a good comeback start today and Kershaw looks like the dooky
Timmy today. Lets hope we hit for him.
  • hctr

Lets go GIANTS !!
Nice win guys.
Lots of fun (ok no fun except for the final score) to watch. That play by Timmy will be shown a lot
Got to all three games. So glad we won this series. Noticed a lot of the Dodger fans didn't sport their colors in comparison to other Giants/Dodger games at AT&T. The most blue was at this last one. Dodger fans seemed a little more restrained in their trash talk as well. I was in club level however which is always more mellow. It's starting to feel like they're starting to iron out the wrinkles on defense.

Ted Lilly is a punk, and I hope we take his head off the next time we play him.
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Got to all three games. So glad we won this series. Noticed a lot of the Dodger fans didn't sport their colors in comparison to other Giants/Dodger games at AT&T. The most blue was at this last one. Dodger fans seemed a little more restrained in their trash talk as well. I was in club level however which is always more mellow. It's starting to feel like they're starting to iron out the wrinkles on defense.

Ted Lilly is a punk, and I hope we take his head off the next time we play him.

The first wrinkle to be ironed out with be Burrell when Ross gets back. Huff to left.
Originally posted by BigRon:
The first wrinkle to be ironed out with be Burrell when Ross gets back. Huff to left.

I heard on the radio that they were starting to work Belt out in the outfield and may be thinking of moving Huff back to first. I know Burrell isn't hitting so great right now and makes the occasional gaff on D, but I haven't written him off yet. However you're right when Ross gets back it will give us more options.