There are 2 users in the forums

So glad they found this dirtbag!!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNUJ1JJQPB.DTL

I had started to think these people were going to get away with what they did to Bryan Stow. It may not change how badly hurt he is but I'm so glad it looks like these scumbags will be held accountable after all!
Yeah. It took long enough. I am happy they are not going to get away with it.
There's no place in sports for that kind of thing.

There is a heated rivalry between these two teams, but it wasn't even as if the Giants had WON the game-- the Dodgers won. I do hope these scumbags are punished severely.

On another topic, I had an uncle who was a Dodgers' fan, and lived in the Bay Area. When the Gaints and Dodgers played, instead of turning on the radio to the Giants' radio to listen to the game, he would get the Dodgers' station in L.A. to listen to Vin Scully. He hated Lon Simmons and Russ Hodges, who were the Giants' radio announcers at the time.
Lawsuit is a go.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...y-sues-dodgers
Originally posted by semicolin:
There's no place in sports for that kind of thing.

There is a heated rivalry between these two teams, but it wasn't even as if the Giants had WON the game-- the Dodgers won. I do hope these scumbags are punished severely.

On another topic, I had an uncle who was a Dodgers' fan, and lived in the Bay Area. When the Gaints and Dodgers played, instead of turning on the radio to the Giants' radio to listen to the game, he would get the Dodgers' station in L.A. to listen to Vin Scully. He hated Lon Simmons and Russ Hodges, who were the Giants' radio announcers at the time.

I had a friend who's dad would sit in his pick up to listen to Scully whenever it was dark. He always had to hear at least one inning to get his fix.
Vin Scully was about the only thing that made the Blahdgers bearable for me growing up. If we didn't have Simmons and Hodges and if we were looking for an announcer at the time it would not have hurt my feelings any if management had gone after that guy with an open checkbook.

But 3 HoF Announcers ain't all bad.

Back on topic and a more serious tone... I hope those guys meet up with some very large Gigantes fans in the Pokey. Some guys need an ass whippin just for the shiggles of shiggles.

~Ceadder
They think their so cool in LA. Lol when i went to see a sox vs yanks game, nowhere near how scared I was wearing orange in LA