Monday, June 6 - Nationals - 7:15 pm - Lincecum vs Lannan
Tuesday, June 7 - Nationals - 7:15 pm - Sanchez vs Zimmermann
Wednesday, June 8 - Nationals - 12:45 pm - Cain vs Maya
Timmy needs 5 Ks tonight for 1000.
Struck out the side in the first. 2 more to go
Career Strikeout 1000. Well done Timmy.
YES! We WIN!

~Ceadder
helluva comeback tonite...bullpen was downright nasty...got timmy off the hook...huge win
Timmy was all about those first 5 strikeouts. After that he lost his focus. Or at least that is the way it seemed. Couldn't believe they came back but I guess this team is all about the Torture. Sort of fitting then that they drafted a guy named Panik.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Timmy was all about those first 5 strikeouts. After that he lost his focus. Or at least that is the way it seemed. Couldn't believe they came back but I guess this team is all about the Torture. Sort of fitting then that they drafted a guy named Panik.

Actually Timmy didn't even celebrate the achievement when he went back in the Dugout. He was miffed that someone dinged him for a solo shot. I'm pretty sure that had a lot to do with him losing his focus. Normally he blows that stuff off and gets after em. This time it got in his head cause his focus was on the Earned Run and not on the game. He'll bounce back I've no questions about that. ;)

~Ceadder
show us that power eli...i know you been holding out on us
another botched hit n' run
cain's dealing
Crawford is making a case for everyday SS. and with Panda coming back on Tuesday does that mean Tejada is about done for the year.