There are 6 users in the forums

Free Game of the Day...

Just a quick heads up for anyone out of Market, like me.

MLB.TV has a free game a day.

So if you aren't in the Bay Area Market and aren't able to catch a Game for whatever reason, head over to MLB.TV and take in a game.

July 1st Giants @ Tigers. Tigers are playing some good ball right now so it should be a real barn burner.

I'll update this thread with more games as the season goes along, so long as MLB is playing nice with us. Seemed like most of the games this month are showcasing bottom feeder teams. Got stuck watching the Tigers @ Dodgers the other day.

Least it's Baseball and you know who I was rooting for in that game.

~Ceadder
Saturday free game on MLB.tv

Gigantes @ Strohs.

~Ceadder
Giants@Rockies tomorrow. Get out your brooms Giants fans 6.5 back since the DBags lost today.

~Ceadder
Tied season best streak with 7 in a row. DBags dropped another and the youngsters came through big time. Surkamp let those Rocks in his head though. Of course it doesn't help with the Umpire making really bad calls when we're at the dish and when Sur is pitching. It clearly affected his approach starting in the 4th Inning. But it was a Win and that's all that matters.

FIVE games out now. DBags gotta be feeling the heat on the back of their necks.

~Ceadder
5 games out but do we have enough "juice" to reduce it in time for the show down with the Dbags.
Originally posted by BigRon:
5 games out but do we have enough "juice" to reduce it in time for the show down with the Dbags.

Well that is as they say, is that. DBacks get to celebrate in our Digs tonite. Wasted another Cain Gem.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Well that is as they say, is that. DBacks get to celebrate in our Digs tonite. Wasted another Cain Gem.

~Ceadder

At least it wasn't in our digs. We are on the road. We played well, they played better.
Originally posted by BigRon:
At least it wasn't in our digs. We are on the road. We played well, they played better.

Yeah sorry, my bad. Still sucks either way.

~Ceadder